Coastal Skies Family,
We are all trying to understand what our new world is going to look like moving forward. There is a lot of fear-driven by both the virus and the economic impact. First, I want to assure you that we are here for the long haul.
We are putting procedures into place to allow you to continue to pursue your personal and professional flying goals. In the past, we have done a lot of this for you behind the scenes. Moving forward we will be relying on you.
1. Our front desk hours of operation will be from 8 AM to 5 PM,Monday thru Saturday.
2. The dispatch information and aircraft keys will be located in the aircraft and in the lockbox respectively. Please legibly fill out the dispatch form completely and leave it in the aircraft for collection. Secure the aircraft properly and return the keys to the lockbox once your flight is complete.
3. Fueling will be self-service only. The Coastal Skies Credit card will be at the front desk during business hours for your use. Fuel reimbursements will remain the same. Please allow enough time for fueling the aircraft.
4. There is disinfectant in each aircraft. Clean off all services prior to and after use.
5. Legibly write all squawks and consumables used (oil rags etc.) on your dispatch paperwork
Please check CoastalSkies.com often for updates. We will be changing our policies and procedures as the situation dictates.
If you need help, please reach out. We don’t have much to offer, but we’ll do what we can. I encourage everyone to reach out to your neighbor and lend a hand.
Lastly, ignorance breeds fear which in turn brings out the worst in society. Get your news from credible sources and refrain from passing on unverified reports and social network fake news. For credible information.
Stay safe, take care of your family, don’t forget your neighbors. Let’s come out of this stronger than before.
Coastal Skies Flying Club